Abrazos and Books wishes to thank every scholar who submitted an application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot contact every applicant with the scholarship results.
- Deadline for receiving applications is June 30, 2016
- Must be a student within Santa Clara County
- Must be a 2016 graduating senior
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have been accepted to a 4-year college or university
- Please include:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- High School
- Copy of Transcript
- Essay (see below)
- Autobiography (see below)
Essay : Your essay should explain how you would improve our community. Title your essay “How I Would Improve My Community”
Autobiography: Also include a comprehensive autobiography.
Mailing Instructions: Print out an application, complete and include in your submission package. Please do not send online submissions. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Mail scholarship applications and support materials to the following address by June 30, 2016.
ABRAZOS AND BOOKS, 255 West Julian St., Suite 503A, San Jose, CA 95110